Sunday 2 August 2009

let's hit the road dear friend

Alicia Bock is one of thsose artists who seems to pop up everywhere in the blog world, and I just could not mention her on mine! Her work seems magical, almost as though taken in another world.
You can find out all about Alicia on her blog or on her website. I seriously recommend that you have a look. I'm sure that you will fall in love with her beautiful photographs the way that I did!

La BicycletteA Morning in March
MetroSpringtime In Paris Postcard Set

Obviously I couldn't post everyone of her beautiful photographs, despite how much I wanted to!
These are all from the Paris in the springtime set. I love Paris, I would love to go back and see it properly rather than sitting on a coach going round and round the Eiffel Tower!

Shakespeare in Paris

This photo by Alicia is really important to me as I went to the Shakespeare and co' bookstore when I first arrived in the city (I actually sat and had my photograph taken outside!). It is just the prettiest little place and feels magical inside! I remember seeing a lot of books by Truman Capote. And how good are the blackboard panes with Shakespeare quotes?!




No comments:

Post a Comment