Monday 20 July 2009

Top Ten

As an introduction I thought I would make a list... which is something that I seem to do compulsory. So these are some of the things that I like... today at least.

1. Textiles - It will probably become obvious soon, but I am textile student. I'd hate to be doing anything else!
2. Knitting - I love knitting. I definitely want to get better though either by hand or on the machine.
3. Magazines - It's a bit of an addiction. And it always seems to be the obscure and expensive ones.
4. Flora - I'm a little bit obsessed with flowers, I'm always drawn to them whether it's interiors, fashion or my own design work!
5. Birds - Probably one of my biggest fears but also one of my loves. I react them same to them as flowers!
6. Canal boats - When I see them around where I live it just makes me smile.
7. Music - I always feel happy listening to music and it always helps my mood. The list would be too long to post!
8. Literature - I must confess that I haven't been reading as much as I should, I always seem to find something else to do, but I always enjoy a good book!
9. Drawing - I really enjoy drawing and its something that really relaxes me, but I hate it when it's forced.
10. Having a cup of tea... especially in my favourite spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment